1. What personally identifiable information do we collect about you?
We collect information on our website users in several ways, including through cookies, registration and emails sent to us via our website. Our information collection includes the following:
- We may require registering users of our website and owners registering their products online to provide us with a name, telephone number, email address (if they have one) and postal address. We may also ask for additional information to assist us with our development of new products.
- If you purchase a product through our website we will require you to provide us with the above information plus your payment and delivery details.
- If you send us email messages, you will automatically provide us with your electronic mail address, as well as any other personally identifiable information you include in the text of your message.
- We collect and store from all visitors to our website, whether they actively provide us with information or merely browse our website, the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer they are using, the browser software they use and their operating system, the date and time they access our website, the internet address of the website from which they linked directly to our website. We use this type of information to track website usage, to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our website and to help us make our website more useful.
2. What do we do with the information we collect?
We use personal information to provide you with the services and goods you have requested. Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive such information, we or our agents may periodically contact you about our products and services.
We may perform statistical analyses of user behaviour (for example, by analysing the website usage data gathered passively from all users) in order to measure relative consumer interest in the various areas of our website. These analyses assist us in our product development efforts.
3. With whom do we share the information we collect?
We share personally identifiable information with companies who are acting as our agents (as long as they agree to use the information for the legitimate business purposes specified by Revelo Limited). Our agents include, for example, service agents who we use to service Revelo products. We will also share personally identifiable information if you have given us permission to do so. Finally, we will share your personally identifiable information if required by law to do so, including in response to legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena, or to comply with other laws.
We may disclose statistical information to third parties in aggregate form without revealing any personal details about our user base. Revelo Limited will not reveal your personal identity in connection with the disclosure of such information.
4. What opt out rights and rights to obtain details of the information we hold on you do you have?
If you wish to opt out of being contacted by Revelo Limited or its agents about our products and services, you may either do so at the time you provide us with your contact details, or at any time by:
i. Using the unsubscribe option included in all our email correspondence, or
ii. Sending an email to email@example.com, or
iii. Writing to us at Revelo Limited, Longwall House, Sotwell Street, Brightwell-cum-Sotwell, OX10 0RH, UK stating that you do not wish to receive such communications.
We will provide users of our website with details of the contact information that we hold on them upon request within 30 days. To make such a request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Longwall House, Sotwell Street, Brightwell-cum-Sotwell, OX10 0RH, UK and include your full name and postal address.
If any of the information that you have provided to Revelo changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or postal address, please let us know the correct details by an e-mail to email@example.com.
5. Links to third party websites
As a service to you, we may provide links to websites operated and controlled by third parties. Those third parties have their own information collection practices. We are not responsible for their information collection practices or for the content of their sites. We encourage you to review carefully the privacy policies of all websites, including those websites which can be accessed from this site.
6. Product Reviews
We may invite you to review and rate the product that you purchased. Please be aware that:
- your review may be posted on our Buggypodists page
- once submitted, it usually takes 72 hours for your review to appear on the website providing it adheres to our publishing guidelines.
- your review can be submitted anonymously or if you prefer you can give us a name
- it is not possible for you to edit/remove your review after submission
If you require any further information on this service or wish to have your review removed, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may in our absolute discretion accept or reject any product review which may be submitted to us and may edit any such review for both length and/or content as we see fit. All reviews are submitted on the basis that Revelo Limited may use the review in any format and for any purpose as it sees fit and for any marketing or promotional purposes.
7. What kind of security is used to protect your information?
All information about you that we store on our web server is in secure databases protected through a variety of technical access controls.
8. Secure online shopping at buggypod.com
All Revelo Limited website activity that incorporates your personal details is securely encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an insecure connection.
You will know when you are in secure mode as your browser will display a padlock symbol. This will happen as soon as you’re required to login at the checkout page. i.e. before you enter any personal or payment details and also when accessing the My Account section where you manage your account.
By clicking on the padlock symbol, you can check that the SSL certificate for the website is valid and in date.
Secure mode means that all of your details are encrypted to help keep them secure. Encryption creates billions of code combinations to protect each transaction made on our site, so your details cannot be viewed by anyone else using the Internet.
As payment is made via Paypal, no credit or debit card details are stored on our database or website.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email customer services or call our customer service team on 0870 850 3463 (UK only).
10. Contact Us
Our Customer Support is open from 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday – Friday.
Call us on 0870 850 3463 (UK only)
Longwall House, Sotwell Street, Brightwell-cum-Sotwell, OX10 0RH, UK